Welcome to Vernon Boat Rentals!
Where your boat rental is guaranteed to be HASSLE-FREE! Our Premium Tournament Ski and Wake boats are sure to make you (and your crew) smile.
Why rent your boat from Glenn this year? Watch THIS video!
We offer water ski and Wakeboard/Surf Boat Rentals in BC’s Beautiful Okanagan Valley. We are experienced locals offering hassle-free, premium boat rentals on our beautiful Okanagan Lakes! What will YOUR family remember this summer?
Boat Rental Rates
Choose your boat type and see how the rates get lower when you rent for 3 or more days. Remember, you will enjoy a private orientation on your dock with multiple day rentals as well. Taxes and fuel are not included in these rates, but all your toys ARE! Check out lowest daily rates on our multi-day price list here…
Heyday WT-2 Surf Boat23' Surf boat
- 23′ dedicated surf-boat. All toys included in this rental.
- Water-level swim grid, wakeboard tower and shade bimini. Premium sound with bluetooth.
- 350 Horsepower.
Malibu WakesetterPremium Wake/Surf Boat
- 21.5′ bowrider V-drive wakeboard/surf boat.
- Premium sound, bimini for shade, wake tower, lot’s of storage, seats 11 people, built-in ballasts for huge wakes.
- 340 horsepower Monsoon with velvet drive transmission.
Mastercraft X-StarPreminum double-point bow Wake/Surf Boat
- 22.5′ double pointed bowrider for LOT’s of extra room in the bow.
- Insane sound system, seats 12 crew, wakeboard tower with built-in bimini for shade. Built-in ballasts for massive wakes.
- A retractable bow ladder and 10-gallon bow cooler enhance the chill factor.
- 350 horsepower MXC with velvet drive transmission.
26' Luxury Legend Pontoon Boat26' Patio/Pontoon Boat
- Ultimate comfort – 26′ Legend luxury pontoon patio boat.
- 3 large couches with extra large captains seat. Rear dining table. Shade bimini covers rear seating and helm.
- SUPER quiet 115 horsepower fuel-injected 4-stroke Mercury motor.
Oh stop…He’s blushing! This what Our Customers Are Saying.
Don’t just take it from us, let our customers do the talking!
Fantastic experience. Glenn was great, super nice, very responsive and professional. Rates and services were exactly as advertised. We rented the Wakesetter for 2 days, first-time renters. Glenn delivered the boat right to our dock, gave us an orientation, answered all our questions. Definitely not cheap, but all the extras were included, including life jackets, 2 sizes each of wakeboards and waterskis, which other companies charge extra for. Loved it!Dave C, Vancouver
We can’t say enough good things about Vernon Boat Rentals! This is our fourth consecutive year renting from Glenn and each year the service is outstanding. You can really tell that they love what they are doing and are very good at it.
Glenn is very personable and very committed to ensuring that your boating experience is a fantastic one. He is very knowledgeable about the boats and the lakes in the Vernon area. He does a thorough walk through and boater instruction. He takes care of his boats and his customers. We have found him to be extremely flexible about times and locations. He also makes great recommendations about places to boat.
We will continue to use Vernon Boat rentals for all our boating needs. The cost is reasonable, the service outstanding and the overall experience is always above expectations.Tracy B, Sherwood Park, AB
From the first time talking to Glen on the phone, to the return of the fantastic rental boat, we had nothing but a great experience! Everything we were promised and told, happened. The boat and equipment was in clean, pristine condition and delivered on time. We were thoroughly impressed at how well organized, friendly and most importantly, safety conscious Glen was, a true professional! We would highly recommend using Vernon Watersports Rentals to anyone wanting a memorable Okanagan boating experience. Customer satisfaction and pride in their business is first and foremost with Glen and Lisa. Thank you from the Olsen Family!Olsen Family, White Rock, BC
Don't Be Shy!
If we didn’t answer all of your questions, or to book your boat now… feel free to drop me a line anytime.
Get Glenn anytime at 250-308-2088